If America lost the war on drugs because of a criminal justice approach based more on bludgeon than scalpel (more braun than brain), then the same could be said of its approach to prosecuting insider trading.Read More...
- The War On Drugs Was Misguided, So Was The War On Insider Trading
- Think In Bets
- Tips For Buying The Home You Will Retire In
- Should Trump Voluntarily Talk To Mueller?
- Colleges: A Force For Evil
- Female Candidates Must Move Beyond #METOO
- Ignorant Sanders
- Americans For Tax Reform
- As a conservative Republican, if the election were held today I’d “pull a Heller” and not vote for Dean Heller for U.S. Senate.
- Picasso Beats Government’s Paper
Lucky for Heller, he’s still got four months to change my mind. Not likely though. The only arguments for voting…
What do you do with an FBI agent, sworn to uphold the law, who flagrantly violates the law in a rogue investigation…
It’s a seller’s market, with little inventory to choose from. There is less than two months worth of inventory.
The level of taxation determines how much of your labor, your work, your time, your life is taken by the…
Las Vegas locals? Not so much.
Here’s an interesting story about Obama-era appointees in the Justice Department going after a wealthy 71-year-old…
Preet Bharara is a celebrity ex-prosecutor.
Google’s homepage Doodle says it all.