What do you do with an FBI agent, sworn to uphold the law, who flagrantly violates the law in a rogue investigation aimed at making a name for himself by bringing down some high-profile targets? Why . . . you promote him, of course. At least that is the way the Justice Department answered that…Read More...
- Problems at the Justice Department and FBI Are Serious
- America: Land Of Fantasy
- State Cash Flow Buck Stops Here
- Prosecutors And The Rule Of Law
- From Russia With Love
- Does More Debt Lead To Fewer Babies?
- Amazon Fights Back
- Listing Your Home For Sale: How To Receive Top Dollar
- Silliness In Seattle
- Get Your Camel Off The Road
It’s a seller’s market, with little inventory to choose from. There is less than two months worth of inventory.
The level of taxation determines how much of your labor, your work, your time, your life is taken by the…
Las Vegas locals? Not so much.
Here’s an interesting story about Obama-era appointees in the Justice Department going after a wealthy 71-year-old…
Preet Bharara is a celebrity ex-prosecutor.
Google’s homepage Doodle says it all.